What we offer
- Style Evaluation: What is the tenor … the mood and quality that you are imagining?
- Needs Evaluation: It is about you. Where do you like to drink your coffee in the morning? How many pairs of shoes do you have? Does your cat need its own personal elevated space?
- Design Book: The Book becomes our conceptual inspiration guide used as a reference for design direction.
Building a Budget: Knowing how much things cost will help you understand not only priorities but to plan smartly with minimal surprises in the end.
- Site/Space Surveying: Understanding the potential of a space requires a holistic surveillance of the physical, mechanical and all influential conditions.
- Space Planning: Organizing space takes on the functionality and fluidity of a space with consideration of your needs and behaviors.
- Project Management: Take the pain out of a renovation and let us handle the logistics of purchasing all and bidding contractors.
- 3D Digital Modeling: Some folks simply cannot read floor plans. And that is ok. Modeling is a means to better understand space and volume.
- Gathering Samples: A picture can say so little. It is critical for you to see the true color, warmth and texture of a material in person.
- Paint Selection: You may hate white. Or you may need help narrowing down hundreds of whites out there to one dreamy one. No problem.
- Sourcing and Purchasing: Furniture. Accessories. Finishes. Art and artifacts. Vintage and antiques. Where to begin? Let us do the digging, putting it all together in a comprehensive package.
- Styling: The finishing touches will make your space a home – a place that is personal, a place where you can breathe and be inspired.